Asian Noodle Salad
This Asian Noodle Salad, with a simple dressing, is full of flavor and takes only 20 minutes to prepare.
- 1 (12 oz) package soba noodles
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- Dressing Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain and cool well. Place in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour dressing over noodles and toss gently with sesame seeds, chives, cucumbers, and cabbage.
- Can be served immediately, or chilled until ready to eat.
Courtesy of: Simple Bites